We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portaventura/buses help please

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
437 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
Portaventura/buses help please

Hi going to port aventura next Tuesday and we will be going afternoon and staying until the park closes. We are staying at the calypso hotel can anyone tell me if the buses still run from the park at this time of night or will we need to get a taxi back to our hotel. Thanks also any tips for inside the park would be much appreciated.

Edited: 16 July 2012, 09:22
uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portaventura/buses help please

the buses run at the close of the evening at midnight so you will still be able to get a bus back no worries.

Gateshead, England
Level Contributor
437 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portaventura/buses help please

Thanks a lot can't wAit to go only 4more sleeps !!!!!!!!!!

ireland
Level Contributor
439 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Portaventura/buses help please

yes there is buses but they charge higher price than normal cant rem exactly. but i know i couldnt use my bus card had to pay the night time rate.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
134 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Portaventura/buses help please

Hi Caplac,

Have a look at my previous postings you will find a tip for the Shambhala queue.

Enjoy

Edited: 20 July 2012, 13:42
Birmingham
Level Contributor
833 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Portaventura/buses help please

Can you use the bus card (the Plana 10 ticket one) in the day time? to Portaventura?

ireland
Level Contributor
439 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Portaventura/buses help please

Ye we use it up there and down early in the eve. Think the night bus starts at 11pm or maybe 10 cant rem rightly. But we stayed for fireworks one night and had to pay the higher rate.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
833 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Portaventura/buses help please

Ok thanks for that.

8. Re: Portaventura/buses help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2013, 10:17