We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sesamo at portadventura

Bangor co-Down
Level Contributor
334 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
sesamo at portadventura

is there long waiting times to use sesamo rides, would the child need a fast pass

Regards big mac

greenock
Level Contributor
613 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sesamo at portadventura

not long at all, go to parl later at night, less people and a lot cooler for kids,,that way your there for the parade and fireworks..

Bangor co-Down
Level Contributor
334 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sesamo at portadventura

thanks for that, We are staying in the el paso , and intend just going to the park in the evenings, is it worth buying the bigger ones fast passes,

Regards Big mac

Wales
Level Contributor
422 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sesamo at portadventura

I was there last week and was glad I didn't get fast passes. As long as you time it right you won't wait longer than 20 minutes for all the top rides.

I was surpirised it was so quiet to be honest, even though there seemed to be loads of people walking around. Maybe it gets busier in the next few weeks?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,073 posts
2,003 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sesamo at portadventura

The sesame st part does not have wait times and they get less as the day goes on.

5. Re: sesamo at portadventura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Salou