We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few Questions

Galway, Galway...
10 posts
Save Topic
A few Questions

Have booked 2 weeks in the Aquaria apartments in the centre of salou, 3 adults and 5 kids. Here is a few Questions.

Does the Playa Bus stop near my hotel or would it be easier to get a 8 seater mini bus/taxi ( do they do 8 seater)

Has anybody stayed in the Aquaria Apartments .if so what were your thoughts.

i want the kids to enjoy some evening entertainment but seeing the Aquaria doesnt have any i was wondering what nearby hotels there are and do they mind people coming in from other hotels to enjoy the entertainment.

Where can i bring the kids for family friendly entertainment in the centre itself ( dont really want to be them to a bar/pub.

lastly , I have already booked the house of illusion show and will def be going to aquapolis and portventura and barcelona zoo but would love any suggestions for other activities that might be good for the family .

Thank you for reading this and hope your holiday is /was as good as you wanted.

Suzanne

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A few Questions

I have never used the plana bus but you are right next to Dorada Palace and there is a bus stop just round the corner from you so that might be ok. I would book a transfer from touchdowntours etc if you have a late flight to save any hassle.

Again for evening entertainment, the Dorada palace is next door and full of kids, they have shows on every night mini disco......the usual stuff.

Plenty to do in Salou and an easy 10mins walk to the beach from your place

Enjoy

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A few Questions

theres montserrat monastory excursion. make sure you book your excursions with plana bus, not through the holiday reps. the reps excursions are more expensive and just the same as the plana bus ones.

cambrils which is next town on has excellent seafood restaurants.

Stafford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: A few Questions

Hey Susan O, last summer I booked my transfer and trips with Bus Plana and we didn't have any problem at all. If you're doing your transfer with them, when you get on the bus, they'll ask you in which hotel you're staying and they'll write it down. They will drop you off right in front of your hotel or as near as possible. When we used this service it wasn't a hassle at all, maybe it is with touchdowntours, I've heard, that they make customers wait for about 2 hours at the airport because they want another flight to arrive, so that they can have their bus full of people, and save money. If I were you, I would think about it, i wouldn't like to be waiting so long for people that I don't even know, when I've payed a lot for my transfer. (Because, touchdowntours it's a little bit expensive)

4. Re: A few Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2013, 10:15