We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vila nova i la geltru to salou

northumberland...
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
vila nova i la geltru to salou

Hello

Can you help?

My family of 4 - one large case and 4 hand luggage are going to vila nova parc 4th august

we arrive reus airport at 9.20pm on 3rd aug. I have booked a taxi with suntransfers to reus as im staying at n h ciutat hotel for the first night.

we then have to travel to vilanova parc the next day.

I can find that there is a monobus from vila i la geltru to vilanova parc entrance (probably take a taxi tho)

How do we travel the cheapest and most convenient method from Reus City to vilanova park?

Then on 15th August we depart to internacional 11 hotel in salou for 2 nights going to portaventura theme park for 2 days.

does anyone know how i get from vilanova parc to international 11 hotel salou please

Thanks

Kerry

Mentioned in this post
Reus
Reus
Baix Camp, Spain
Vilanova Park
Vilanova Park
1,240 Reviews
Vilanova i la Geltru, Spain
Strabane
Level Contributor
563 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vila nova i la geltru to salou

hi we done this last year ..only difference is we flew into Barcelona.. but the train also goes to Salou to must pass Reus you should check it out.. on the way back we booked a transfer through our holiday rep.. it was very efficient and reliable for 50 euro for four of us plus cases and hand luggage.. hope you enjoy the park we really loved it.. the town is also quite nice with some gorgeous resturants and beach.. enjoy..

i posted some reveiws last year you might be interested in them..

we're going to portaventura this year on the 27th...

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
829 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vila nova i la geltru to salou

Check plana bus I am sure they do a bus from reus to Tarragona and then Tarragona to Barcelona via Vilanova http://www.busplana.com/

and get the same bus back to Salou.. Return trip for the bus is 27 euros return.

The campsite is really nice, but 3k from the beach and main shops.... not sure where the bus drops off, if in the town there is a bus that goes to the camp and a taxi from the town costs about 10/15 euros (cannot remember lol!) If you google the camp and email them, they are very helpful

Mentioned in this post
Tarragona
Tarragona
Costa Dorada, Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Strabane
Level Contributor
563 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vila nova i la geltru to salou

theirs a bus just outside train station which takes you to campsite and also runs into town every 10-15 mins we used it a few times and give you chance to meet the locals who were very welcoming..

4. Re: vila nova i la geltru to salou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 10:16