We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel prices

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
402 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
hotel prices

hi,i am visiting salou for 4 nights mid october. anyone know if the hotels put any good offers on? or where is best place to book. also do you have a choice of lunch or dinner if you book half board

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel prices

Last October ,and this May , I got a good deal at the Best San Diego Hotel which I booked with TravelRepublic.

Excellent value.

Graham

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel prices

I went half board and I believe you could could chose either lunch or dinner

Graham

dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
402 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel prices

thanks graham. will have a look at that. would you reccomend hotel?

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel prices

Yes I would recomend it.

The first time we went we got a very cheap deal and weren`t expecting much. We were pleasently suprised. The twin room was very nice and had two three quarter beds.

I enjoyed the food of which there was a good choice.

The only thing was there were lots of Russians staying there who rarely spoke but were no problem.

There were also several Irish and British.

There was entertainment at night but I can`t say much about that because I didn`t go to it.

The hotel is in a good situation , a few minutes walk to the town centre and beach.

Plenty of cheap omnibuses to take you about.

Graham

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel prices

You can get your pick of virtually any hotel in October and we find mid August the best time to book but you may get a last minute deal for less. Thomson, travelrepublic and Holidaynights are the cheapest we have seen. We got all inclusive at the villamarina for £65 per night for family of 4 last year and also Avenida for £30 per night half board for 4 great stuff !

England
Level Contributor
254 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel prices

I find on the beach good for short break deals. I've booked through them and stayed at best Negresco for the last four years. you only get the option of dinner though.

We have used travel republic this time and going to Med Village, we got an ok deal but we needed some where better suited to our toddler so were prepared to pay.

7. Re: hotel prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 07:16