We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

Haverfordwest...
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

Just realised I have made huge mistake and booked flights to Barcelona and not Reus, can anyone tell me how difficult it is to get transfers, we don't land till 9.30 pm and how much is it likely to cost us, absolutely gutted I messed this up

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sarah

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

plana bus service is the local bus so f you go on their website you can check here www.google.co.uk/url…

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

its not the end of the world. it is a 2 hour bus or coach ride, but dont worry. stuff happens and once you get to salou youll have fun.

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

just had a quick check. its 14.95e one way per person, probably cheaper for children, and the last one leaves around 2300hrs. it looks like theyll be one around 2155hrs, so youll be able to get that one.

Haverfordwest...
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

Thanks for your replies, definitely will be the bus, not feeling so bad about it now, just a bit more hassle. Plus as we don't fly back till 10.30pm we're going to spend our last day in Barcelona so not all bad.

To be honest, the reason I went with Easyjet was that Ryanair was coming up about £250 dearer for the 5 of us so have still saved money, just a few more hrs travelling :)

Thanks

Sarah

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
76 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

27euro return on plana, your not the only one, flights to Barca were really cheap when I booked, so can live with it, We are on day flights so we have decided to go by train, love an adventure and a little less boring (and cheaper) than the bus!

Stowmarket, United...
Level Contributor
1,100 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

Same, we book flights from with ryanair into barcelona, cos so much cheaper than reus. When are you flying in?

London, England...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

Just wondering how much cheaper the train was to the coach because they were coming almost the same prices, is it easier by coach or by train ?

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

i think coach is the easiest, though probably not the quickest.

UK
Level Contributor
84 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

We are flying into Barcelona with easyjet as the price and flight times were acceptable to us.

If you want to compare the price of a taxi or shuttle try:

HolidayTaxis.com

Haverfordwest...
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Barcelona to Salou?? HELP!

We're arriving on the 26th August for 10 nights. After reading another post on here subject "airport" have looked into the idea of hiring a car and managed to book one for £122 all inclusive (bar fuel) so not much dearer than the bus and lot less hassle.

And even with the cost of the car, total prices are still a lot cheaper than if we had flown into Reus with Ryanair, so all working out pretty good.

Get answers to your questions about Salou