We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking 1 Night @ Portaventura

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Booking 1 Night @ Portaventura

I'm trying to get a 1 night stay ( 2 adults, 2 kids) booked for any PortAventura hotels in October and I'm struggling to get it for under £160. Last year it was only £120 with Thomson, but they are not showing it this year.

Has anyone seen it cheaper elsewhere?

Cheers

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking 1 Night @ Portaventura

£160 is a good price. If you stay for one night you get theme park tickets for two days (the day you arrive and the day you leave). You get your accommodation and breakfast. Not bad for £40 per person!

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking 1 Night @ Portaventura

Thompsons don't seem to have shown at all for this year on hotel only, but they do have prices up for next year. I have always used them as I could never find cheaper. I presume you have tried portaventuraholidays.co.uk and the usual booking sites like hotels.com and travelrepublic?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking 1 Night @ Portaventura

I know its still a decent price, but when you can get full board for 4 people at £50 a night you start getting greedy !!

Yes tried all the usual suspects, so I might try the Thomsons call centre see if I can get any joy there.

Cheers

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking 1 Night @ Portaventura

We called Thomson call centre and they said that they aren't doing it for some unknown reason. Need to look elsewhere.

5. Re: Booking 1 Night @ Portaventura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 05:15