We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather 1st week September

1 post
Save Topic
Weather 1st week September

I am travelling to Salou on the 1 st week of September - looking at the long range weather forecasts , it has rain & thunder storms towards the end if the week - is this normal or should I trust these forecasts ??

Stowmarket, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather 1st week September

Aye we are going same week, it should be nice and warm, maybe odd storm at back of week, these shouldnt last long.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
76 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather 1st week September

you do get storms, mainly in the evening, tbh they are fascinating to watch and tend to clear the air, i wudnt worry too much, there should be plenty of sun.

Does tend to be cloudy in the mornings some days, then it burns off about midday, the days that start clear n sunny tend to be too hot!!!

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather 1st week September

We were there last septeber weather was fab up at 30 on the 5th night it was really bad thunder and lightening rain never saw eneything like it next day overcast know it was coming as threw the night you could see bits of the sky lighting up.if your on fb go on have a look at my salou pics from last year.x

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather 1st week September

I was in Salou the first week of Sept last year and the weather was fantastic temps up in the 30s and sunshine and blue skies every day. I find the long term forecast not very reliable ans usually changes the closer you get to the date. Hope you get weather as good as we got last year.

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather 1st week September

now i have a lot of experience with salou and weather reports. the most accurate weather forecaster i found was accuweather. Now......whenever it said rain, and this is 9 years of experience, it was slightly cloudy and then rained hard for a short period at night. even if it did rain during the day its usually hard fast and short. either way its always warm. Having experienced this everytime we went to salou i dont really bother checking the weather anymore.

just what ive found....not saying i know it all....

Edited: 25 August 2012, 16:28
6. Re: Weather 1st week September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations