We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Vil.la Romana

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Telford, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Vil.la Romana

Hi would like to know if the Vil.la Romana in salou has shops bars and restaurants near by, i know the centre is not too far away but want to know what is surrounding the hotel? can anyone help? Thanks x

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Vil.la Romana

It is a good 10 min walk to salou centre, its near the theme park and a couple of other hotels but is in a quieter area with no shops/bars/apartments surrounding it.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The Vil.la Romana

Cheers crazeedaisy x

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Vil.la Romana

hi there is a couple of supermarkets about 5 mins walk away and a few pubs about the same distance if you come out of the hotel and walk down to the plaza europa round-a-bout that is where all the shops start, we stay at this hotel every time we go to salou, if you want to check where everything is use google earth and street view.

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: The Vil.la Romana

Thanks bondjohn i will check that out :)

Brampton, England...
Level Contributor
73 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Vil.la Romana

I was thinking of booking this hotel - can anyone tell me how far away from th beach it is please?

Waterford
Level Contributor
272 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Vil.la Romana

its about 10 min walk to the beach( no hills) nice area .

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,150 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Vil.la Romana

The Vil.la Romana is in a nice area away from any noise about 10 minute walk to the beach, 10 minutes to Portaventura and approx 5 minute walk to your nearest train station.

Skegness, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Vil.la Romana

This is the best hotel in salou , there is a bar just down the road called lindas b and has great food at great prices as things can cost more as you go down the strip. The team at the vil la romana go out there way to keep you happy . We are going back there on the 6th of october , we always use this hotel and in may we took some friends with us about 25 of us and they have booked for next year.

9. Re: The Vil.la Romana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Salou