We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in mid march

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,708 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in mid march

I have got the chance of a late booked bargain week to Salou in the middle of March.

I know the weather won`t be like summer and can`t be guaranteed but I wonder if anyone would kindly let me know what it`s likely to be like.

Perhaps anybody who has stayed at that time of the year.

Many thanks for any help.

Graham

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in mid march

Graham the average temperature is 18 degrees C so if its sunny and you find a sheltered spot it will be nice. but night time will be chilly. I would say go for it and keep your fingers crossed.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,708 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in mid march

Thank you for your reply hmfcno1

I have just booked a bargain on 16th March

Return flight with Ryanair £88

7 nights half board £278

Total £366 for 2 ------ £ 183 each ------ good value.

Really looking forward to it,

Graham

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in mid march

They had really warm weather the end of march last year. We were in lanzarote at that time and the weather was better in salou so anything is possible, I think it was 26 degrees when I checked and it was 19 and strong wind in lanzarote. But we also went to benidorm a week later for 4 days and the weather was brilliant and we got sun every day. No matter what the weather for 183 quid each you can't complain. I wish it was me. Have fun jason

4. Re: Weather in mid march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 06:17