We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email Hotel ?

Waterford
Level Contributor
295 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Email Hotel ?

Hi was wondering would it be a good idea to email hotel that i have booked with travel republic (vil la romana) that we are arriving on a late flight 9.30 ish in case the think we are a no show & also just to check the have record of our booking thanks for any advice ,

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,791 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email Hotel ?

I would definitely email or phone them.

Phone:- +34 977 35 33 38

Contact via email:- www.ohtels.es/contactar.php

Waterford
Level Contributor
295 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email Hotel ?

MartinGAston thanks for for email address as i would be searching for it all day lol thanks again ,

Waterford
Level Contributor
295 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email Hotel ?

Well i emailed vil la romana about our late check in got no reply do you think i should email again or do the even reply to these emails any inf be great thanks .

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,693 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Email Hotel ?

I get to my hotel late and never contact them. Even if you turn up the next again day they keep your room. Flights can be delayed for several hours or even cancelled. I would contact them and let them know just so they can keep you a bite to eat, the dining room will be just closing when you get there. My flight gets there at 21:35 get there 22:15 at the latest, if you get a taxi.

Waterford
Level Contributor
295 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Email Hotel ?

Hi just a little update on the email glad to report i got a reply this morning confirming our booking with travel republic & also as we are arriving late the are organising some food for us so all good thanks for all the advice & information ,

6. Re: Email Hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations