We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

house of illusion

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
swaffham, norfolk
Level Contributor
232 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
house of illusion

Would this be a good night out for adults and a 8yr 9yr 14yr old. And how much is a ticket per child and adult?

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,214 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: house of illusion

houseofillusion.com/ticket-information/

I have never been so cant advise on suitability for the kids, but the link above will take you to the House of Illusion website and give you an idea of ticket prices.

Stoke-on-Trent...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: house of illusion

We went a couple of nights ago and it was excellent. Can't recommend it highly enough. It's quite small and intimate so book early.

cork
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: house of illusion

Hi there,

We were there last week, it was rather good. Tickets for adults are about €40 and children are €33. Dinner consists of chicken drumsticks, chips and salad. Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks. My eldest child is 11 and he loved it, the other 2 are 6 and 4 and to be honest it went over their head.

Newtownards
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: house of illusion

Hi. Its been a 18 months since visited Salou. The house of illusion was excellent. we were 6 adults, didn't book just turned up towards end May, Lucky I guess! Sorry cant remember price at the time.Pre bar show was fun. entrance to show almost Harry potter style was the thoughts of some. Dark room, round tables, free flowing drinks. Audience participation in some parts. Didn't notice children but then it was dark area. Magicians available on exit of show. Not as big as I imagined it would be. But definitely glad we all went. Would definitely go again to the show. Good fun.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: house of illusion

no

6. Re: house of illusion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 05:16