We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plana Bus T10 card question - Do they operate late at night?

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
601 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Plana Bus T10 card question - Do they operate late at night?

I'm visiting Salou for 4th time in August. Staying in Cap Salou for the first time at the H10 Med Village. There will be 3 of us (Mum + 2 teenagers)

Had read about a T10 Plana Bus Card but we will be mainly going to Port Aventura in the evenings and wanted to use Plana Bus for transport but read something about the Plana card not being valid after 11.00 pm? Can anyone confirm? Thanks

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,413 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plana Bus T10 card question - Do they operate late at night?

That is correct you can use the T10 card up to 11pm then you have to pay cash after 11. I am not sure why, I don't know if its because maybe the fare is a bit more expensive after 11pm.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
601 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plana Bus T10 card question - Do they operate late at night?

Would a taxi for 3 work out being same amount as the bus?

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plana Bus T10 card question - Do they operate late at night?

A taxi would be 15 euro roughly from pa to cap salou so the bus would be cheaper.

4. Re: Plana Bus T10 card question - Do they operate late at night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2014, 06:18