We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portaventura Fastpass

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Portaventura Fastpass

Hi, We are going to one of the portaventura hotels for 11 nights in August and was wondering does anybody know how much the fast passes are which we can use for every day of the holiday. I think you get discount if you stay in one of the portaventura hotels. Thanks

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portaventura Fastpass

Hi Misty22016,

Welcome to the forums!

The Support Forum is for assistance in using the site, how-do-I questions, technical questions, etc. You'd need to ask in the relevant destination forum. The destination forums have members knowledgeable about that particular destination and therefore most likely to be able to assist you.

Here's the forums home page (one place you can see a link is if you click on "More" on the green bar then Travel Forum):

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ForumHome

If you go to the "ForumHome" link above, on the right you can click and see the list of non-destination forums. On the left you'll see destination forums. Do note that within the destination forums are many sub-forums which are links you can click on.

I suspect the hotel you're asking about is in Salou. Here's an easy way to find the Salou forum: if you want to find the Salou Forum, type Salou Forum in the search box upper right. Here's a link to the forum:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g562814-i9698-Salou…

Regards,

L4

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,937 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Portaventura Fastpass

Hi Misty,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic (as suggested above by Luckyfour) to the Salou Forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Portaventura Fastpass

Hi Misty

The fastpasses that you can buy in the Portaventura Hotels were at last years prices €15 for one day and €45 for one which covers all of your stay (it's a wristband). Don't know this years prices yet.

Have a great time.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Portaventura Fastpass

Thank you

Tottenham, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Portaventura Fastpass

I have finally decided on Jewel Runaway Bay but now can't decide on which room lol is it worth the extra $ for the plunge pool?

Thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Portaventura Fastpass

Wen ate you on the right forum, I haven't heard of that hotel, is it located in or around Salou, Costa Dorada, Spain?

Tottenham, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Portaventura Fastpass

Sorry I posted in the wrong section should be in Jamacia

8. Re: Portaventura Fastpass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Salou