We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Caribe - San Juan Superior Rooms

North Wales
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Caribe - San Juan Superior Rooms

Hi

Has anyone stayed in the San Juan Superior rooms at the Caribe?

If so, just a few questions: Do all these rooms have a pool view, how many storeys are they and is there a lift? Is the lounge area of the room separate from the bedroom and how far are they away from the main hotel?

Also are the fastpass tickets included in the price of the room?

Any advice or info regarding these rooms would be most appreciated.

Many thanks.

Level Contributor
153 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Caribe - San Juan Superior Rooms

I've stayed at the caribe but not the San Juan suites tho from the outside all the blocks looked the same most overlook the pool I believe the furnishing etc are to a higher standard but even the normal room we stayed it was fabulous. No faults with this hotel at all. I do believe you have to pay for the fast track passes tho the park passes are included

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Caribe - San Juan Superior Rooms

If you pay for the upgrade fast passes are included. I don't think it is worth it because the other rooms are of a good standard. The upgrade at gold river is worth it in my view. You get upgraded to Lucy,s mansion.

North Wales
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Caribe - San Juan Superior Rooms

Thanks for all your help and information. Much appreciated.

4. Re: Hotel Caribe - San Juan Superior Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 05:15