We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

albatros family- help please

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
319 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
albatros family- help please

My sister is looking to book this hotel. Can anyone tell me if its any good? Clean? Suitable for a six year old?

Easy to get public transport? Any help would be great thanks, she is looking to book in the morning.

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: albatros family- help please

Need some more info... do you mean Albatross, Carrer Bruselas, 60-62, 43840 Salou?

Level Contributor
319 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: albatros family- help please

I am unsure. I wasn't aware of there being more than one. On teletext holidays its under albatros family. With no map. I google map'd it and it went to albatros appartments.

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: albatros family- help please

There must be a map on your booking website... there is an agency called Albatross and also a hotel called the Albatross. Unless you confirm an address its hard for me to help.

Level Contributor
319 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: albatros family- help please

I will post the link, there really ls no address.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: albatros family- help please

I think it will be the one on brussels has it got photos? Is it close to the sea with sea views.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: albatros family- help please

I think it will be clean and value for money but certainly not luxury. The only thing that is an obvious minus is its on quite a steep hill but you do get some great sea views. And its only 2 minutes to the beach and 5 minutes further to the centre but its all down hill. And that means all up hill on the way back.

Edited: 05 June 2014, 22:47
edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: albatros family- help please

I don't know if you can access these apartments along the new coastal path I'm not sure, maybe martin can clarify.

Level Contributor
319 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: albatros family- help please

Thanks for getring back to me. She ended up booking park appartments in lapineda got a bargain and a half just for 5 of them. Just looked of thomas cook there and they are doing it for 800 pounds more for the exact same date totally shocked.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: albatros family- help please

Yeah it pays to do it yourself.

Level Contributor
319 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: albatros family- help please

No it was a website who does it for you still sun something. I honestly didnt believe it, morning flights to reus baggage transfers included 800 quid less. Never booking with thompson cook again thats for sure.

Get answers to your questions about Salou