We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

belvedere hotel

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
47 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
belvedere hotel

Hi i was wondering of anyone who has been to the belvedere hotel could give me an honest review. I am a bit worried about going now as i have read some bad reviews. I go on the 28th of this month. What food is on offer on half board? Can you hire a fride? Is there a shop nearby? Can i lie in a lilo in the pool to relax and get a tan? Is the pool busy? Are there plenty of sunbeds available at this time of year? How much does the safe cost for a week? How much is water at the hotel? Is the location good in people's opinions. I know that is a lot of questions if anyone could anwser any of them that would be greatly appreciated thanks, debbie

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,217 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: belvedere hotel

I stayed in the Belvedere last year. I personally think it is in quite a good location, 10 minute walk to the beach and about 10-15 minutes to Portaventura.

There is no fridges at the Belvedere.

There was no lilos or inflatables allowed in the pool last year. There was always plenty of sun loungers round the pool whatever time of day you went to the pool but as with any hotel you always had the ones queuing at 8am to get the perfect spot for the day .

You could buy bottles of water for €2 from the hotel.

The safe I thought was expensive compared to other hotels I have stayed at in Salou. It was €51 for 2 weeks not sure what they charged for a week's hire. You also had to pay a €20 deposit if you wanted the tv remote control however you can operate the tv with the buttons on it.

We had a roadside room and I found it a little noisy at times with the traffic I will stress I am a light sleeper and my husband was never bothered by any noise, I just make sure I take ear plugs wherever we stay so don't be too concerned. If you would rather a room overlooking the pool you could maybe try emailing the hotel with your request.

Edited: 15 June 2014, 15:51
scotland
Level Contributor
47 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: belvedere hotel

Thanks for the quick reply we are up early most days so should be fine for getting a sunbed, location seems good deep sleeper so that should be ok just a bit disappointed about no inflatables in the pool but theres always the beach any other info about the hotel or salou itself would be helpful as i am a first timer thank you.

3. Re: belvedere hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Salou