We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much money?

London, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How much money?

I am going to Salou for 7 nights with my partner (half board) I was wondering what would be a goos amount to take, so looking for advice from those that have been in similar capacity. I was thinking of taking a total of 600€??

Mentioned in this post
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much money?

Unless you intend to spend all day drinking vintage champagne and eating caviar your 600 euros will be more than adequate.

Have an enjoyable stay.

Graham

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How much money?

That's a good budget for two people on half board, but if you plan lots of day trips it could easily be eaten into very quickly.

As a family of five, €100 per day does us very well, we go half board and have theme park entry included. We need more for day trips. That €100 covers, taxis, lunches, drinks, ice creams, snacks and a bit more. We could get by on a lot less if we tried but we always spend more than the €700 due to day trips and shopping.

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much money?

50 euros per person per day is more than enough for most people when you are on half board or more.

Take a credit/debit card for emergencies, trips or slap up meals.

4. Re: How much money?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 06:24