We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boat trips with kids

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
boat trips with kids

hi there. was just wondering what kind of boat trips are available in salou. I am travelling with my 5 year old son and was thinking of taking a wee boat trip whilst there in july

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,477 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boat trips with kids

There is a nice trip in a glass bottom boat from either Salou, Cap Salou or Cambrils.

See here:-

www.creuerscostadaurada.com/uk/index.php

Level Contributor
45 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boat trips with kids

Hi, we have just returned from salou yesterday with our 20 month old. We took a boat trip called pirates of cambrills . It is a glass bottomed boat with pirates on board to entertain the kids, you get all inclusive drinks on board in with the cost of the tickets which u as far as I can remember were about 36 e p/p and less for kids. Under 2 s go free. You can pick the tickets up from the local booth next to the port in salou. It made a nice trip out. Was 3 hours long and saw some nice sights of salou / cambrills ect. Would recommend it ! Have a lovely holiday xxxx .

Level Contributor
45 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: boat trips with kids

Hi, we have just returned from salou yesterday with our 20 month old. We took a boat trip called pirates of cambrills . It is a glass bottomed boat with pirates on board to entertain the kids, you get all inclusive drinks on board in with the cost of the tickets which u as far as I can remember were about 36 e p/p and less for kids. Under 2 s go free. You can pick the tickets up from the local booth next to the port in salou. It made a nice trip out. Was 3 hours long and saw some nice sights of salou / cambrills ect. Would recommend it ! Have a lovely holiday xxxx .

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: boat trips with kids

sounds fun! might have to scope that one out!! Thanks!!

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: boat trips with kids

It does sound like fun Rachel, we haven't done one of these in Salou next, hopefully next time we go.

Level Contributor
153 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: boat trips with kids

Rachel T did this trip anchor for a while to allow for swimming. We did one last year which sounds similar minus the pirates but like the sound of this one thanks

7. Re: boat trips with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 05:16