We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beats Headphones

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
Beats Headphones

Hi,

Just wondering if they sell 'cheap' beats headphones anywhere in salou, my nephew got a pair couple of years ago when he was in salou and now my dd is wanting a pair but not so keen on the hefty price tag and would be happy with a 'cheap' pair also what other 'cheap' items can you buy, converse etc

Many thanks

Level Contributor
153 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beats Headphones

The young lads sell them on the beach and pretty much every decent gift shop has them

Manchester
Level Contributor
401 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beats Headphones

How are these things not raided? What is the point on buying a pair of headphones that are not? I was never a fan of the Beats sound anyway but to me they now have zero image because if I ever see anybody wearing them I assume they are fake.

I just don't get how the shops in Spain get away with this, in the UK people are always getting into big trouble for selling them.

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beats Headphones

They are fakes. 100% fake. Folk are still buying them though. Real beats have slight differences, which you can spot.

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beats Headphones

Thanks, my 12 year old is after a pair and to be honest a fake pair from salou wins over a genuine £100+ especially when she'll have moved onto something else in a few weeks time, I wasn't sure if they would be getting away with selling these but seems so, does anyone have any idea of price, I know you will prob have to haggle but just an indication would do please

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beats Headphones

Ive seen people haggle them down to 20 euro, but ive also seen folk pay 60e.

Manchester
Level Contributor
401 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beats Headphones

I just don't get it at all, I am an audiophile though so quite fussy, I love my HD25s as a fashion statement or rather anti fashion statement! I just don't get how they can be sold some of the fake beats I saw in Calella were shockingly poor, I would have even paid 10 euros for them.

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beats Headphones

Folk will be buying them as a bit of fashion thing because to the untrained eye they look like beats. Or because they just want a pair of earphones.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beats Headphones

My kids bought them for 10 euros a pair last summer and although they look great the sound quality is really poor.

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Beats Headphones

Thanks, €10 would be great, it's more of a fashion statement I think haha

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beats Headphones

On the subject of buying 'cheap' goods, is there anywhere in Salou that sells 'cheap' Calvin Klein boxer shorts?

Get answers to your questions about Salou