We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last train from Portaventura to Barcelona

Lancashire
Level Contributor
163 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Last train from Portaventura to Barcelona

Hi, we will be staying in Barcelona for a week in August and would like to get the train to Portaventura.

I have not decided yet if we should buy a one or two day pass. From reading posts, looks like we should visit on two days in order to see everything??

Does anyone know the times of the last few trains from Portaventura so we can plan our days?

Also should we pre book train tickets or just buy them on the day? We are two adults and two teenagers aged 13 and 14.

Many thanks

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last train from Portaventura to Barcelona

Last train is roughly 22:45 at salou station you will not need to pre book.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
163 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last train from Portaventura to Barcelona

Thank you

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Last train from Portaventura to Barcelona

Hi,

I am planning to go to Portavventura from Barcelona train station, could someone tell me how far the theme park is from Pov train station please. Thanks in advance.

Edited: 21 July 2014, 16:32
Tarragona, Spain
Level Contributor
379 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Last train from Portaventura to Barcelona

If you are asking about PortAventura train station then it is about 300 yds from the park.

If you are planning to use the above message to plan your day trip, do please note that the answer tells you about the last train from SALOU STATION to Barcelona and not from PortAventura Station.

This train, which leaves at exactly 22:42 if I am not mistaken does not stop at PortAventura Station on its way to Barcelona, so that if you want to leave from Portaventura Station you must advance your time by roughly 30 mins to be able to take a train "down to" Salou Station and then return to Barcelona on the final 22:42 train.

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Last train from Portaventura to Barcelona

Thanks for the advice, now I can plan my trip better.

Tarragona, Spain
Level Contributor
379 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Last train from Portaventura to Barcelona

You're welcome. (Though it is always nice to be thanked.)

22:19 is the train down from Port Aventura for the connection to the final train back up to Barcelona.

Though it is mad, www.db.de is in my opinion the best source of info on spanish trains.

"Mad!"

7. Re: Last train from Portaventura to Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:15