We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryan Air App?

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
Level Contributor
773 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Ryan Air App?

Just downloaded it to my phone but it seems it's only for new bookings, not existing ones?

moneysavingexpert.com/news/…

Valencia, Spain
Level Contributor
7 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryan Air App?

it is also meant for existing bookings. It should allow you to locate your booking if you click on continue as guest and enter your details. It will then give you the option to confirm booking or to download boarding pass. Hope that helps

Valencia, Spain
Level Contributor
7 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryan Air App?

it is also meant for existing bookings. It should allow you to locate your booking if you click on continue as guest and enter your details. It will then give you the option to confirm booking or to download boarding pass. Hope that helps

Birmingham
Level Contributor
773 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryan Air App?

Oh ok thanks will try that.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
773 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryan Air App?

Ok have logged in, not downloaded boarding pass yet, too early but another question please, can I both print off the boarding pass from my laptop and download it onto my phone? Thanks.

5. Re: Ryan Air App?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 06:15