We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

plana bus from Barcelona T2

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wellingborough...
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
plana bus from Barcelona T2

Hi all,

We are coming to Salou tomorrow and land in Barcelona T2. Can anyone tell me how to get from there to the Plana bus stop? And am I ok not booking?

Thank you!

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,190 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: plana bus from Barcelona T2

You can pay as you get on the bus. It leaves from T1 not T2 but there is a free shuttle service.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: plana bus from Barcelona T2

There is a free shuttle to take you from t2 to t1 and you get the bus on lower stand 7-11 I don't think you need to book but this will guarantee you get on it if the bus is full ( not very likely). It will save you waiting for the next bus.

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,190 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: plana bus from Barcelona T2

The Plana website wont let you book any BCN to Salou journey for tomorrow.

Tuesday is OK though. Looks as if they don't take bookings within 24 hours of travel!

4. Re: plana bus from Barcelona T2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 06:15