We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheffield utd V Bristol City, 9th August,

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sheffield utd V Bristol City, 9th August,

Is there any bars in Salou/Cap Salou that will be showing the match as its on Sky Sports ? Also any other Bristol City supporters going to be there want to meet up and watch it ?

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheffield utd V Bristol City, 9th August,

It is on at 1.15pm Spanish time and as there wont be much else on most bars will show it.

Depending on where you are staying I would recommend the Barrels, the Butler or the Robin Hood.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheffield utd V Bristol City, 9th August,

We're staying at the h10 med village, But I am planning on taking a stroll into Salou to watch the match. Someone on the Bristol city forum has suggested Shankly's ?

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheffield utd V Bristol City, 9th August,

Aha.... your in Cap Salou. Shanklys is a small Liverpool themed pub... its OK and will have the match on.

Pic here:- https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphot…

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sheffield utd V Bristol City, 9th August,

I can't believe I've just come across this post, but do you know which is the closest bar showing the match to hotel el paso in portaventura?!

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,395 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sheffield utd V Bristol City, 9th August,

The Butler and Robin Hood are your best bets as you walk in from PA. Both about 1.6km... The Butler is opposite the Olympus Palace and the Robin Hood opposite the Salou Princess hotel.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sheffield utd V Bristol City, 9th August,

Many thanks

7. Re: Sheffield utd V Bristol City, 9th August,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 05:15