We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike hire

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester...
Level Contributor
70 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Bike hire

Can you hire bikes or go on Segway yours in salou?

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,087 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bike hire

Bikes available at Drac Beach. I have seen people on Segways in Salou but not sure if Drac Beach hire them out or not.

Drac Beach is just off Plaza Europa which is the big main roundabout in the centre of Salou.

http://www.dracbeach.com/pages/i_rent.htm

Manchester...
Level Contributor
70 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bike hire

Thank you for that will take a look, there in 17 days

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
95 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bike hire

They have a lot tied to hotels so I normally just hire those, do you know if these are normally cheaper Happygirl? I like the old fashioned ones with a basket and the wrap around handle bars if you get what I mean.

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,087 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bike hire

I know the ones you mean I always get one with a basket which is handy for all the little bits and pieces that tend to collect throughout the day. I noticed the prices at Drac beach were €1 cheaper than what the hotel I stayed in was offering. I don't know if that is the same with all hotels.

Drac beach prices were as follows:

1 hour €4

2 hours €5

3 hours €6

4 hours €7

5 hours €8

They also hired the bikes out by the day.

We tend to take the bikes for 5 hours and make a day of it. We cycle all the way to the far end of Cambrils and stop for lunch on the way. My son enjoys walking out onto the rocks and a wee dip in the sea when we get to the end.

The cycle path seems to end just up the road from here where it reaches a busy main road.

Price of helmets were €1 each

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
95 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bike hire

Excellent thanks for that, really helpful. We hired them on the last day last year and did the same and went down to Cambrils, the beach path is too perfect to not do it.

6. Re: Bike hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 06:17