We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port Aventura Tickets

Faridabad, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Port Aventura Tickets

Hi, me and my husband are planning a trip to Port Aventura while our stay in Barcelona in August. I wanted to know whether I should buy tickets from the Port Aventura website or the other websites (which offer 5-10% discount on the tickets)

Is it safe to book from these other website, as I am confused as to how they're offering a discount, & whether there's a catch in that ticket. We will take a single day ticket, and will be travelling from barcelona by train, and coming back in the evening.

Any other tips are also welcome!

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,418 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Port Aventura Tickets

There are a few websites which sell Portaventura such as attractiontix or 365tickets. Is there a specific website you were thinking of purchasing your tickets from?

If it is the adult 1 day ticket you are thinking of buying there is currently a promotion on whith Chupa Chups sweets. If you buy 3 packs of sweets you get €20 off an adultt day ticket.

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Port Aventura Tickets

The sites happygirl mentioned are legit and widely used if they're cheaper go with them

Re the Chupa lolly offers this is available in the salou area not sure about Barcelona, you'd end up wasting time looking for a shop selling the lollys and have to cart them around all day, I wouldn't bother.

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,418 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Port Aventura Tickets

crazeedaisy - I noticed a post on the last Chupa Chups thread stating someone had found promotional packs of Chupa Chups in Carrefour just of Las Ramblas in Barcelona but that was last year. So possibly available this year to buy in Barcelona also. I suppose it's worth looking out for them but wouldn't waste too much time searching.

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Port Aventura Tickets

That's good to know happy girl, it's such a popular theme park it wouldn't surprise me if the offer is widely available in Spain. Def worth saving a few bob if possible.

5. Re: Port Aventura Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations