We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Stop near Calypso

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
268 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Stop near Calypso

I'm going to be staying at the Calypso, and I see from Google Maps that there is a bus stop and a ticket kiosk nearby on Av de Carlos Buigas by the crossroads with Carrer de Vendrell.

I can't see this stop on the Plana bus website; can anybody tell me about the buses that go from here? If not here, where is the nearest bus stop to the hotel for places like Reus, Tarragona and perhaps to avoid the walk to the old town?

Cheers

Steve

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Stop near Calypso

I know there is a bus stop over the road from the hotel more than likely go to tarragona and the old town but ask at reception they will tell you, or ask the many plana reps on Carles buigas.

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,413 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Stop near Calypso

When you come out of the Calypso turn right and right again. You will pass a bus stop along here but this is the one you will get off at coming back from Tarragona/Reus. Just round the corner from this bus stop takes you onto Carles Buigas. Cross to the opposite side of the road here - so you should be on the opposite side of the road from the funfair - You will get bus stops for Tarragona, Reus and La Pineda here. There should be Plana staff around to help you with stops and bus numbers. Be warned though quite often by the time the bus gets to this stop it is quite often full so you may be better walking half way down this road and getting the bus stop a bit further down near Burger King. Remember you can use a T10 card rather than paying for individual journeys.

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
268 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus Stop near Calypso

Perfect - thanks! :)

4. Re: Bus Stop near Calypso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 07:16