We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Robin hood bar

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Robin hood bar

Hi

Can anyone tell me if this bar is still running as they used to have some good nights on in their with tribute acts and karaoke,if not, can anyone suggest somewhere like this ,thanks

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,196 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Robin hood bar

Yes.... still running good and strong. PYCR, Bingo etc. and live sports aplenty!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,256 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Robin hood bar

With an aggressive tout stood outside. Very off putting.

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,196 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Robin hood bar

Polecat.... he is from your neck of the woods. Everton Dave!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,256 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Robin hood bar

Gobby Dave more like. He thinks everyone's obsessed with football! I cross the street now to avoid.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Robin hood bar

didn't think much of this place plus the beer was awful and when I complained they said it was ok even though they seemed to be a lot of glasses left half full on tables where people had left

6. Re: Robin hood bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 07:16