We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at night

Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather at night

Going to salou September 16th? Been hearing mixed reviews about weather mid September :( is it hot enough to at least get a tan? Lol also at night are we better taking cardigans? Had a look on acc weather and says thunderstorms nearly every other day for the 2 weeks we are there :( xx

Manchester
Level Contributor
401 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at night

Accuweather is a load of crap :). Nobody can tell. Even if you do get thunderstorms they usually pass and you get nice weather. I am there from the 12th to the 16th but I may change the plans depending on the weather as I can cancel hotels free of charge.

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,463 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather at night

This site is more reliable than accuweather

m.meteo.cat/prediccio-per-dies?codi=439057

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather at night

I can assure you September will be hot. Even the evenings are warm. Even in october you can sunbath.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,500 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather at night

Been in September the past three years and it's always been scorching in the day and pleasant in the night. We've always been treated to thunderstorms at night (fascinating) and heavy torrential downpours but only at night in the early hours.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,699 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather at night

I have been early to mid September three times and the weather was great. I like to check the weather a couple of days before I leave on either meteo cat or the cambrils webcam. Usually mid September is into the 80s Fahrenheit during the day and 70s at night. Usually rains at night (if it rains) remember a forecast is never 100% accurate and usually they cover a whole region so it might well be raining inland but not on the coast.

6. Re: Weather at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 05:17