We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather - is anyone out there at moment ?

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sussex
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather - is anyone out there at moment ?

I am due to fly to Majorca on Saturday 27 Sept and have seen the weather reports - it says heavy rains and possible thunder.

Can anyone confirm if the weather is truly this bad, i am travelling with my 1 yr old daughter and a different wardrobe is required if it's gonna rain all day !!

Thanks

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather - is anyone out there at moment ?

It's cloudy at the moment but forecast is over 80% so still bring your summer clothes even if you need an umbrella!!

Exeter, UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather - is anyone out there at moment ?

Just got back yesterday and every day of the week was blazing sunshine, my parents have gone out now and say it's a bit overcast...I wouldn't pay too much attention to the weather forecasts as when we were out there it said the weather was raining when i was laid by the pool getting a tan?? saying that we did hear that on the other side of the island they had some flash floods!!

santa ponsa
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather - is anyone out there at moment ?

Raining at the moment with thunder ect forecast not good for the following week

sussex
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather - is anyone out there at moment ?

Thanks - i think i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the next 5 days!

South Wales
Level Contributor
64 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather - is anyone out there at moment ?

Hi Lilac Filly

Thought you might like to know that my husband is in SP at the moment and it's warm and sunny, in fact they are using the pool as I write this.

Hope this helps, happy hols.

Vilnius, Lithuania
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather - is anyone out there at moment ?

Good news. Going there on sunday.

7. Re: Weather - is anyone out there at moment ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa