We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment

Dublin
Level Contributor
60 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainment

Hi going to Santa Ponsa next Wed.. last minute as our flights were cancelled last week due to ash.

Staying in the Santa Ponsa Park Hotel with my mum and mother inlaw looking for good pubs with comedy or drag queens any ideas please:)

Also any ideas on good shopping around that area only going for 3days so dont want to travel too far

Mentioned in this post
Santa Ponsa
Santa Ponsa
Majorca, Spain
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment

If you are still there on saturday , try and see the Elvis impersonater at Mctavishes, he is hilarious, followed by karaeoke.

Mentioned in this post
McTavishes
McTavishes
104 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment

lady letitas drag act is on at alexandras bar magaluf 1st may

great act to watch

moocher

Dublin
Level Contributor
60 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment

Hi

Should have said only going for 3 nights Wens 5th may to Sat 8thMay, just hoping there will be some good acts on :)

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainment

The main entertainment season doesn´t start until around 15th May.

Up to then it is mainly Saturdays only.

You will find more on if you go into Magalluf.

Dublin
Level Contributor
60 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainment

Thanks so much for all the replies, I guess I picked the wrong time of year for a 3day break, we were supposed to be going to Tenerife but flights were cancelled thats why were going to Majorca, but I'm sure we will have a good time even if its a bit quiet ;)

Thanks again :)

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
Majorca
Majorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Entertainment

Don't worry, you will still have a great time, most places will be open apart from the Square. i have been when it has been way out of season before ( feb and november) and there were still places open, we never went short of places to eat or drink !

Dublin
Level Contributor
60 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Entertainment

Thanks everyone for all your help :)

8. Re: Entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2010, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations