We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which accommodation

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
379 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Which accommodation

We are off to Santa Ponsa on 30th April and not sure which accommodation to choose from i.e the Holiday Park Apts, Holiday Centre Apts or the Golf Beach Hotel. We are only wanting a room as we want to eat out but would be nice if the accommodation did have some entertainment. We are a couple 51 and 46. Any help in deciding would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Santa Ponsa
Santa Ponsa
Majorca, Spain
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,601 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which accommodation

My order of preference would be, Holiday apartments, Hotel Golf Beach, then Holiday Centre. But this is based purely on reviews and what other people have said, not from personal experience.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Golf Beach
Hotel Golf Beach
333 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
cwmbranwales
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which accommodation

how far walking distance is the beach and main square from the iberostar hotel jardin.i have booked this hotel and was told the beach is 5 mins walk ! is this right.?

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which accommodation

More like 10 I'd say

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which accommodation

Hi Pauline the square in right on your doorstep,main beach about ten mins away a few coves either side of Jardim have fun and enjoy..Ginger...

5. Re: Which accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa