We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wolves
Level Contributor
83 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

Hiya

we are booked to go to santa ponsa in july, last time we went we booked through thomas cook but this time we have independently. we went to the pirate show and it was amazing but booked our tickets through our rep.

i remember there was a bloke selling tickets near the ebach but does anyone know if its cheaper to simply book the tickets before we go through the websit and has anyone done that before....we are looking to go to the night time show (18yr+) this time as it seems intrigueing. any help would be great

cheers

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,538 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

You can book at the travel agents office opposite the taxi rank, I don't think there is any price difference though between that and booking online before you go.

wolves
Level Contributor
83 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

thanks may just book online as can do transfer too and upgrade

cheers

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

hi

when u get back can u let me know how the uncut show was i am going in sept and was planning ongoing on the friday night

Many thanks John

Newcastle
Level Contributor
332 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

You can book direct

http://www.piratesadventure.com/

They do transfers very reasonably on a Friday night too :o)

Rhyl, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

John, went to Pirates Uncut approx 8 years ago with my brother,enjoyed ourselves,but when went to Mallorca 3yrs ago was told there was no food for uncut version as it was getting thrown at cast and onto stage.

wolves
Level Contributor
83 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

thoffer that was originally on their website has gone now so think we are going to get tickets once we are there, will let you know what the late show is like. i have read some reviews that have said that it can get a bit rowdy being so late and that they had to stop serving food because of people throwing it at the act, i hope this isnt the case as its a lot of money for it to be ruined by drumen people. will let you know either way

Rhyl, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

jono wen u in Mallorca? i fly out 07.45hrs on wednesday 22nd and will be going to pirates uncut, am staying at palma nova palace.Perhaps we could meet up if your going at the same time?my email address is SteveieG6860@sky.com

Edited: 21 June 2011, 19:07
Rhyl, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

jono wen u in Mallorca? i fly out 07.45hrs on wednesday 22nd and will be going to pirates uncut, am staying at palma nova palace.Perhaps we could meet up if your going at the same time?

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

Hi

i go from east midlands at 0925 ryan air on the 22nd/29th sept i m just down the rd from you in santa ponsa i go to palma nova nearly every day when im there

Edited: 21 June 2011, 21:01
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
22 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: pirates show in magaluf, where best to get tickets from

hi ya,was in santa ponsa in may,we got our tickets from one of the ticket vendors in the town there,there isnt a whole lot of difference in prices where u get them,we went for the pirates uncut show and it was amazing,the only thing that is 18+ in it it the odd bit of bad language and a few inuendos thrown in,but it is amazing,the show is world class,we also got picked by bus for the show and dropped off after it,also included in the price of the ticket was jugs of sangria plus soft drinks,its a bril nite out

Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa