We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact Hotel Miranda Direct??

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Contact Hotel Miranda Direct??

Hi Does anyone know the contact details for the Miranda Hotel or the Portofino Sorrento Hotel so i can contact them direct, thank you

Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
475 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact Hotel Miranda Direct??

hi there we have booked to go in 3 weeks to the miranda .... we booked with hotels4u .. i asked a similar question on here not so long ago because was gonna book directly ... someone gave me this web address www.azhotels.com .which owns the miranda i dont know if it will help but good luck anyway

Michelle

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
116 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact Hotel Miranda Direct??

The link for the Mirander is www.azhoteles.com but you will find it is prob cheaper to book via an agent..

Paul..

Kilmaurs, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact Hotel Miranda Direct??

we booked thru hotels4u they were cheaper than travel republic and alpha rooms who we usually use

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
116 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact Hotel Miranda Direct??

The Portofino Sorrento email contact is contact@apartamentosportofino.com

Hope this is some help

Paul..

5. Re: Contact Hotel Miranda Direct??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations