We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

football kits

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
football kits

i am looking to buy a barca kit or real madrid kit when am in santa ponsa but i dont want a fake one. were is the best place to go for real football kits? thanks xx

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: football kits

don't know what the shop is called but there is a shop near burgerking that sells all the different kits and they are the real things .

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: football kits

thank you brit chick were is the burger king close to because this will be my first time in santa ponsa you see thanks.

Kilmaurs, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: football kits

ian where are you staying

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,558 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: football kits

http://www.santaponsascene.com/map2.html

the shop you are looking for is quite close to the Deya hotel on this map.

It's just a small sports shop, they usually have loads of balls outside, so you should see it easily enough

Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
475 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: football kits

i think buying in the UK would be a lot cheaper ... or even online .... if you want to get the football shirts before hand

Edited: 21 August 2011, 21:36
birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: football kits

I second that with buying in the uk.....unless i was buying at any of the above stadiums as i did for my little one when i went to barca 2 years ago, this so i could say that i bought there.

I use to have a little love for Real Betis many years ago due to a lovely girl giving me her Betis Towel as a swap for mine.

If i was going to buy a kit in Majorca then go to Real Mallorca club and buy theres so the give the islands club money.

I also suspect that the shops won't have the latest 2011-12 kits as they want to sell the old ones first.

Just for a little info...JJB sell the latest barca/Madrid tops adults for £39.99 and sports direct and JD around the same.

My sister in law bought one last year..it was fake at about 10 euro, she said that the real kits were about 60e.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: football kits

i am staying in the jardin del mar thanks for all your help.

Stockport,England
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: football kits

I think the shop is called Marian's Sports although I agree it would prabably be cheaper here, (try a Nike shop?) I have just come back from Santa Ponsa and thought the footy shirts were expensive, even the "authentic" ones didn't seem quite right.

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: football kits

jjbsports.com/popular-sports-football-footba…

jjbsports.com/popular-sports-football-footba…

Try these JJB sites to check out new kits and prices.

10. Re: football kits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 09:17