We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best weather predictions

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
143 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Best weather predictions

Whats the best site for accurate weather forecasts seen a few that are all different and also are the sites that predict the weather 10-14 days in advance are they just made up or pretty accurate too , arrive in SP on 8th and the weather forecast is rain !

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,975 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best weather predictions

It'll be sunny, what is this obsession with weather on here. Your going to the med, if it rains the sun will be out again in an hour or so. I'm out on the 9th, June is usually great. As I say, there may be the odd shower but its usually gone as quick as it arrives.

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,457 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best weather predictions

I've also wondered what the obsession is, but I reckon it's because in the UK, if rain is forecast, it usually lasts days, rather than hours :-)

Just for the record, between now and October, rain will be pretty scarce. If we're lucky enough to get any at all, it will only last hours, not days.

Forget the forecast. Bring plenty of sunscreen. You'll need it.

Level Contributor
143 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best weather predictions

Not an obsession just a query mate , only going for a weekend so of course I'm looking for the best weather possible

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,549 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best weather predictions

lol, but you have booked, you can't change what the weather is going to be like.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g562815-c101827/San…

Have a look at some of these sites.

Level Contributor
143 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best weather predictions

I know I can't change it only asking a question , ooft you guys are hard work :-)

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,549 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best weather predictions

sorry :-(

Have a good holiday (don't forget your wellies!)

Level Contributor
143 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best weather predictions

Wellies , waders and brolly all packed doctor doom is heading to SP

suffolk
Level Contributor
793 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best weather predictions

I have to disagree with it raining only for an hour and then clearing up as last June it rained almost non stop for three days and we were only on holiday for five. lol Flying out tomorrow so hoping for better weather this year.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best weather predictions

I guess the obsession is based on people working hard all year and then spending their hard earned cash on a holiday, its natural they will worry about weather.

Ps. went to benidorm this time last year and had atrocious weather for 9 days, cool, wet, generally rubbish so it can happen.

suffolk
Level Contributor
793 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best weather predictions

Emmasophie, that must have been the same weather I had in Majorca as it was this time last year I was there.

Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa