We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel change

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
hotel change

goin to santa ponsa in july was booked to stay at Hesperia went to pick up tickets this morning to be told they have moved me to the don ray jamie ...... party is 2 adults

2 teenage girls

just to get an idea if this will be a good move ! ! !

Santa Ponsa, Spain
Level Contributor
208 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel change

In all honesty, I think you are doing well out of this move. The Rey Don Jaime, although it doesn´t have the beach front location, in my opinion is a nicer hotel with nicer food and better entertainment.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,406 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel change

Love the rey don Jaime and it only takes a minute to walk to the beach

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel change

Nice one . Viva Don Jaime . Love it .

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,563 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel change

yes, you have had a good move

Glasgow
Level Contributor
71 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel change

Yes, yes, yes love the rey, hesperia is just about a couple of hundred metres down the street go in and have a look

6. Re: hotel change

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 01:42
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations