We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

Hi there,

We are looking to go here late September but I can't seem to find any site to book through or even get a price? Does anyone know when it opens and closes for the season and if it will be open and doing All Inclusive this year? Many thanks

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,793 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

www.rosuholidays.com/Majorca/Rey-Don-Jaime/

Do a Yahoo search for the hotel and several booking companies come up straight away e.g. booking.com and onthe beach plus Thomsons.

Edited: 20 March 2013, 17:22
London
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

Thanks but have tried that and when I try and book on any of them they all say it is not available....

And yes I have even tried the Rosu site by emailing them but have had no response :( Maybe we are not meant to go there....

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

Very surprising . Its a popular hotel . Good choice . We stayed AI and loved it .

Glasgow
Level Contributor
71 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

They are on Thomsons website, excellent hotel and they are doing AI this year

Edited: 21 March 2013, 20:27
London
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

Thanks Michelle, tried that but can only see Half Board. Think I'll give up.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
178 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

Hi. If you go to the half board booking with Thomson and keep pressing continue, you will come to the page that will give you an all inc option. That's what we did.

Good luck.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

I just ticked the AI box on the search and had no problem finding it .

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

We stayed here last year and had a great time, so much so we are considering returning in September.

Like the op we cannot find allocation anywhere, their own website shows no allocation for the rest of the year after August 28th. For some reason Thomson are the only company that appear to show availability but booking with them is not an option as we require three rooms, one with single occupancy which they do not offer.

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

I'll answer my own question and hopefully it will help others who are in the same position as the op and I.

I received an email from the Rey Don Jaime stating that they are only accepting bookings via Thomson Holidays this summer (strange how they deem summer to start on August 28th though).

Unfortunately that means we can't stay there as we require 3 rooms for a party of 5 and Thomson Holidays want to lump us into 2 rooms :o(

london
Level Contributor
174 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rey Don Jaime Hotel....

hi ive just booked this for june through Thomson hope this helps would you be able to post the email address for this hotel for me I cant find it thank you

Edited: 09 May 2013, 08:38
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa