We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deya appartements

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Deya appartements

Hi there, going to santa ponsa at the end of april and was wondering if anyone has stayed or been in the deya apartments and if there actually as bad as some people make out on here, were a group of 18-20 year olds and just going for a short mon - thurs break to get away from the snow , also is there much open at this time of year and is there a lot of entertainment at this time of year ? please help :) x

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,563 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deya appartements

I haven't stayed at the Deya, but it really is a party hotel, with lots of noise, people ccoming and going, and not in a good state of repair. Having said that, as a group of 18-20 year olds, it might be just what you want. You will be able to make as much noise as you want when you come home, won't have to worry about families with children being disturbed, and I suppose if you party enough then you won't mind too much about the battered furniture etc.

I am usually in Santa Ponsa for a week at the end of April, and there is plenty of entertainment, bars etc open, and the area around the Deya is usually pretty lively.

Save Reply
2. Re: Deya appartements

if you are 18-20 and you like party deya apartaments are ideal

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deya appartements

My only concern is the cleanlieness, are they clean enough to live in for a few days only really worried about bed and bathroom, thanks for your reply!

Save Reply
4. Re: Deya appartements

the apartament must be cleaned every day but if you are in party all night an you sleep till evening then will clean next day

5. Re: Deya appartements

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa