We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OMG!! how much

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
137 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
OMG!! how much

I am going to santa ponsa 29th june, and thinking we might get our own tranfers. OMG £80 return was the cheapest taxi. Fast shuttle £40, but bit weary about using them. Has anyone used a taxi that is cheaper, or the fast shuttle??

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OMG!! how much

40 euros each way in a taxi off the ranks. Doesn't sound that bad to me. If you want the cheapest and your flight lands in the daytime or early evening just opt for Resorthoppa shared shuttle. There's always loads of people going to Santa Ponsa,Magaluf and Palma Nova so you won't be kept waiting long before the Resorthoppa bus departs the airport.But there could be many drop-offs before yours.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,587 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OMG!! how much

That's the price for a taxi, give or take a couple of euros, you're not going to find one cheaper than that.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
137 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: OMG!! how much

Thanks for your replies. Think I will be just getting the holiday transfers. Hate the holiday transfers, because you are always waiting for someone, either going to resort or coming home. we were on the coach an hour and half last yr coming home, waiting for people who were just finishing there breekie off. Really P*** me off. To say its only half an hour to the airport too.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: OMG!! how much

The taxi price isn't really too bad. I'd rather get to the resort as quick as possible after a flight and stay in the resort an hour or two longer when going home again by getting a taxi than sit on the coach for anything upto two hours on drop-offs and pickups. You get there early then hang about the airport for quite a while before the flight home again, possibly spending money in cafes, bars etc anyway. You could always keep a few extra quid aside for a taxi, and you can enjoy a bit more time in the resorts.

Edited: 17 June 2013, 14:28
5. Re: OMG!! how much

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 18:05
6. Re: OMG!! how much

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations