We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi or shuttle express

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Central scoland
Level Contributor
979 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi or shuttle express

Hi we will be in Santa ponsa for 2 weeks in August. We have have rented a private rental and don't fancy using the bus for to get there. I read the shuttle express is a good option or should I just get a taxi at the airport.

Thanks

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
223 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi or shuttle express

I personally would use Taxi there in 20 mins give or take, the shuttle bus could take up to 2 hrs might have to wait on a flight to come in b4 you leave and then drop off around the area, SP seems to be the last stop...PMITAXI.COM very good rates I have used them and they are very professional would highly recommend them

Central scoland
Level Contributor
979 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi or shuttle express

Thanks Michelle is the shuttle express not quicker than the normal shuttle bus

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
223 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi or shuttle express

I think the shuttle express has only 4/5 stops compared to the normal shuttle someone here might confirm as I hvae not used it

Central scoland
Level Contributor
979 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi or shuttle express

Hope someone does Michelle. Big thanks

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi or shuttle express

Yep the regular shuttle could take forever dropping god knows how many people in Magaluf and Palma Nova etc. Not for me. Most of the tour oprators like Travel republic or Low Cost don't offer speedy shuttles and like Michelle has already said, they have a max of 4 stops. I'm going to santa Ponsa in a few weeks andI am either going to book a Sun private taxi, which is £70 return and there in around 20 minutes or book the Speedy Shuttle through Resort Hoppa, which is £21 return.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
54 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi or shuttle express

I have been to Santa Ponsa a few times and I would recommend a taxi from the airport, especially if there are 3/4 people in the taxi then it would work out the same price and will be much quicker than taking the shuttle.

Central scoland
Level Contributor
979 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi or shuttle express

Only 2 of us. We are going to a private apartment. Will the speedy shuttle stop at private apartments. Wil prob just get a taxi. When I return to airport does anyone know a taxi number in santa ponsa and do they speak English.

Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
54 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi or shuttle express

I am not sure about the shuttle but I woul say it has certain stops, personally I would just take a taxi as it is easier and will drop you to the door. Just have the address to hand. Most taxi drivers do not speak english nor does the taxi call centre but the normally understand once you give them the address. I dont have the number for the taxis but you can pick them up very easily in the resort, they are all white and if the green light is lit on the roof then they are free. Hope this helps.

Central scoland
Level Contributor
979 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi or shuttle express

Thankyou. I appreciate your help.

Thanks again.

Geraldine

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts