We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coffee shop / mcdonalds

ireland
Level Contributor
2,083 posts
1 review
Save Topic
coffee shop / mcdonalds

Were staying in the Hesperia hotel soon i know its beside a mcdonalds, anyone know what time it opens? As i need to get my morning coffee or is there a coffee shop close by where i could get one??

Glasgow
Level Contributor
71 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coffee shop / mcdonalds

McDonalds was always open at about 9am when I went past . There is of restaurants on same side of Hesperia not coffee shops as such but u will be able to get coffee

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: coffee shop / mcdonalds

Hiya yeh like the last post said McDonalds opens at 9am. there is a few choices around for coffee and sure you will find you own way but to start with if you turn left out of the Hesperia and left alont the front road and take your first left down beside the tabacs shop you will find a small local cafe ran by a very nice old man and he done great coffee and tapas.

ireland
Level Contributor
2,083 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: coffee shop / mcdonalds

Thanks guys 9am is perfect:-), im sure i will find a few other coffee places through out the week:-) .

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: coffee shop / mcdonalds

Personally I detest McDonalds and would urge you to try and find some local coffee shops. I always try my best to go support the local restaurants and cafes when I'm on holiday, although I can understand the pressure to visit McDonalds when you have kids. Do we really need to have a McDonalds in every town in every resort in the world?? Surely folk can do without the same as they get at home for the time they are in another country. I'm not trying to judge anyone here, but I like to try something different when I'm on holiday. I understand that you know what your getting with these worldwide chains, but if you can find some good local coffee, I think the experience would be enjoyable and worthwhile

ireland
Level Contributor
2,083 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: coffee shop / mcdonalds

Thanks Mark i do agree with you... I only mentioned mcdonalds as i heard there is one beside the hotel and mcdonalds do decent coffee. I do need my morning fix lol!!! we wouldnt actually be eating there as i do like to try out the local restraunts. My kids arent fussy eater so we all enjoy it:-). Will def be seeking out local coffee shops aswel once ive got my first cup into me:-)

Albuquerque, NM
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: coffee shop / mcdonalds

Doesn't every bar in town have café con leche, cortados or solos?

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: coffee shop / mcdonalds

I agree about the morning fix Munstergirl. I usually stagger into the hotel restaurant to get a coffee and go and sit outside for a bit before I consider any breakfast. That's if I get out of bed in time for breakfast!!!!

8. Re: coffee shop / mcdonalds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa