We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cala Bona area or Cala Millor area

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
476 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Cala Bona area or Cala Millor area

Hi

Looking for help please

We have been to Cala D,Or for a few holidays but want a change , we love a more cosmopolitan resort but big enough not to be bored. We like nice Restuarants and people watching BUT we also have a 7 yr old that likes to mix with others so we are torn as to which area we would like. From the reading I have done I think Cala Bona would be more us but are there things dotted about for kids or is it all Millor end? I realise they are very near to each other but we don't like to walk too far .

Thanks for any help

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,656 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cala Bona area or Cala Millor area

Theyre not near, they actually run into each other, i'd go for Cala Bona then you have both easily at hand as its only a 10-15 minute walk from Cala Bona along the front to Cala Millor.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
476 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cala Bona area or Cala Millor area

Thanks for the info ..could you tell me where the main restuarant area is for both areas ? I'm presuming like most resorts there is an area more concentrated? Thanks

England
Level Contributor
191 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cala Bona area or Cala Millor area

I think cala millor will b better for you as you have children although it is a nice stroll along prom t cala bona which is much quiter + there is no beach in cala bona but there is a lovely harbour

lincoln
Level Contributor
768 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cala Bona area or Cala Millor area

If you want to be near the best beaches go for Cala Millor but I think that Cala Bona is better for people watching and restaurants and if I was visiting with children especially in high season I would definitely go for Cala Bona the restaurants and entertainment around the harbour in the evenings seemed to cater very well for children.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
476 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cala Bona area or Cala Millor area

Thanks for all info x

6. Re: Cala Bona area or Cala Millor area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations