We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oktoberfest

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
oktoberfest

I was in santaponsa last september and this was on for a few weeks can anyone tell me is it on in santa ponca this september or somewhere else we go on 21st

Mexborough...
Level Contributor
131 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oktoberfest

Oh I hope so, I get there on the 22nd

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: oktoberfest

Paguera, often affectionately referred to by the Germans as "Bayern am Meer" offers perhaps the most authentic Oktoberfest celebration of them all from 10-20 October.

...complete with all the traditional Bayerischer Oktoberfest regal, including the bier tents, women in dirndles, men in lederhosen, haxen, weißwürst & süßersenf, bratwürst, bretzen, plenty of frivolity, singing, dancing, live music, and of course, copious amounts of weißbier.

Google "Oktoberfest Paguera" and click images to see what it's all about.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oktoberfest

I know Paguera normally has this but last year it was in santa ponsa, hotels were double booked and people who used cafes and restaurants where they stayed were put over the other side of the bay,these small places lost money, I think it should be hosted in a town that has more German visitors than santa ponsa of course this is my opinion

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,716 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: oktoberfest

Hi,

It is in Santa Ponsa on the 12th as i have had an invite for that day from 6pm to midnight.

Not sure how long it runs for though.

28SAC

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: oktoberfest

I thought it was on for a few weeks I was there for the last week in september and it was on all week

Mexborough...
Level Contributor
131 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: oktoberfest

I come back on the 29th September, shame.

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: oktoberfest

Yep you're right. It's in Santa Ponsa this year 10-20 October. I wonder why? Paguera is much more "German" and in fact, perhaps the most "Bavarian" resort around. AFAIK, here's more wienerschnitzel places in Paguera than almost anywhere else I know of.

Anyway:

pagueraurlaub.com/blog/…

Sorry, only in German.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: oktoberfest

probably in SP as they know the germans will travel to it but other tourists wont.

9. Re: oktoberfest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations