We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Ponsa

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Santa Ponsa

Me ans my girlfriend are heading here for are first holiday together and I was just wondering what it is like ? Kan u recommend anywhere for food and drink ?? We are heading in may ?!

Edited: 19 January 2014, 21:15
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,336 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Ponsa

Xaloc does great food and is reasonably priced. Across the road is Pizzeria Italian, which does the best pizza ever! It really depends on what sort of food you like, are you looking for cheap and cheerful or something more upmarket?

Lots of bars in Santa ponsa, lots with singers, entertainment etc...

Belfast, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Ponsa

It doesn't really mind the price just looking good food lol were does best enterment ?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,550 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Ponsa

That depends on what sort of entertainment you like.

Belfast, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Santa Ponsa

I'm into anything but mostly modern as I'm only 20 and my girlfriend is the same

hornchurch/santa...
Level Contributor
436 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Santa Ponsa

Crocs bistro is nice, down the road a bit from the pizza place and Xaloc, on the left by the roundabout.

Mrs Murphys is good.

Along the other side of the bay are some great places to eat, take your pick.

head to the strip for the bars and stuff.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Santa Ponsa

Jacko try mctavishes for great entertainment an karaoke,also as some mentioned crocs bristro an mrs murphyskitchen are great. Other side of the bay fat sams is an American diner with massive portions

7. Re: Santa Ponsa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa