We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verdemar Apartments

everton
Level Contributor
97 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Verdemar Apartments

Hi Guys

We have booked a private apartment here and was wondering what they are like.Also are they a part of the hotel with the same name?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,611 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verdemar Apartments

I hope you have booked a sea view, which will be stunning, otherwise you could have a view of the road, or worse still, a brick wall.

I haven't been inside the apartments, but they are in a good position, the sea views are spectacular, and well placed for all entertainment, the beach and boat trips.

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
225 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Verdemar Apartments

I stay in a private apartment in the Verdemar the last two years and staying there again this year, We have a seaview which like Annabelle said it is stunning, the private apartments are done to the owners style which is great and we had full use of services from the hotel, the staff were lovely and always very helpful

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Verdemar Apartments

Hi. Stayed at verdermar last year. Fab location an if yr in a private apartment u will be ok IF u have a sea view or on level 4 or above. Otherwise it's a brick wall an no light (not the greatest). U do need to pay €3 euro per sunbed as the pool is open to anyone. Try champions over the road up the steps. Scottish couple do the best cooked breakfast. Also 5min down the hill is mctavishes brilliant bar with great entertainment

everton
Level Contributor
97 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Verdemar Apartments

Thanx guys appreciate it. Not sure about the €3 charge for sunbeds!! The apartment we have booked is described as having a garden view.Will deffo try out them bars.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Verdemar Apartments

If u have a ground floor apartment u will be able to lie out on the grass for free its right next to the pool

trim co meath
Level Contributor
97 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Verdemar Apartments

How do you get to book a private Apartment in the Verdemar. Just love this place.

everton
Level Contributor
97 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Verdemar Apartments

I booked mine through holiday lettings and we go tomorrow! !

trim co meath
Level Contributor
97 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Verdemar Apartments

Thank you Is it expensive to book through this company? I just love The Verdemar. Enjoy your holiday>

everton
Level Contributor
97 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Verdemar Apartments

£450 per week but it is cheaper out of term time.cant wait it looks great and has got good reviews.sorry just checked and it was owners direct we booked it on.

Edited: 18 August 2014, 19:17
10. Re: Verdemar Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa