We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Party June 2014

Which Santa Ponsa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Hen Party June 2014

Trying to find accommodation for a group of 11 going to Santa Ponsa for a hen Party in June, we have stayed in the Holiday Park apartments before and loved them however they strictly dont accept hen or stag parties. We do not want to stay in sun beach or the deya apartments, can anyone recommend any other central apartments that definitely accept hen parties?

Southampton
Level Contributor
327 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Party June 2014

Hi try Portofino apts just facing the beach on the quiet side

Belfast, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Party June 2014

Thanks, will check them out. Has anyone stayed in the Hesperia Apartments with a hen party group?

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
517 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen Party June 2014

Hi, the Hesperia is a hotel not apartments and I have seen large groups there. Don't think they were single sex groups though but you could ask. There is a phone number and e-mail on their site. The link for it is below.

nh-hotels.com/nh/…

Belfast, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen Party June 2014

Thanks, we booked the Hesperia, they do accept hen parties. Seems close enough to the beach and bars without being too rowdy and nicer than sun beach :)!

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,548 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen Party June 2014

oh yes, I should imagine nicer than Sun Beach, but that wouldn't be too difficult. It's very close to the beach, just opposite in fact. I hope you get a sea view.

London, UK
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen Party June 2014

Hi orla, I am guessing you have been on the em party at this hotel by now, can you please tell me how many people you could sleep in 1 room? I'm looking at booking here and can see the option of having a room with queen bed or swap it for 2 singles but I know some room usually have a sofa bed type chair in it aswell.

Thanks!

London, UK
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hen Party June 2014

Hi orla, I am guessing you have been on the em party at this hotel by now, can you please tell me how many people you could sleep in 1 room? I'm looking at booking here and can see the option of having a room with queen bed or swap it for 2 singles but I know some room usually have a sofa bed type chair in it aswell.

Thanks!

Level Contributor
145 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hen Party June 2014

I have just stopped here and the room I had had 2 beds in but they are very small rooms.

9. Re: Hen Party June 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations