We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorry about this

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sorry about this

Hello and sorry in advance for asking some questions which I'm sure people on here will have answered dozens of times before. My wife and I are in our early 30's and have the opportunity to get away without the kids on April bank holiday. There are some fantastic deals on teletext holidays to santa ponsa. They are offering all inclusive at holiday centre apartments I just wanted to know some info on transfer times, hotel location and the local nightlife by this I mean bars & restaurants not clubs. Any info would be much appreciated thankyou.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,099 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sorry about this

Plenty of reviews for you to browse through.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g562815-d5022…

Transfer time, taxi 20 mins coach up to an hour depending on how many stops. Short walk to the main prom and beach and the main bars are there as well. Lively but not Magaluf by a long chalk.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sorry about this

Thanks very much mark I'll look into a private transfer.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,596 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sorry about this

If there's just the two of you it's easy to just hop in a taxi at the airport. The hotel is in a good central location, short walk to beach and bars etc. April will be fairly quiet, but a good choice for a couple's relaxing break.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sorry about this

That's it really we are going to be on our first trip away without kids for 7 years so we are planning on doing as little as possible hense the all inclusive which we never do but as I say we just want to relax. Not worry about kids cooking finding suitable places for children etc

London, England
Level Contributor
8,864 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sorry about this

if I was going to Mallorca in April I would prefer to stay in Palma rather than an overly quiet resort area. Lots of lovely hotels in Palma ideal for a romantic break, The city will have a much better atmosphere at that time of year and everything will be open.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sorry about this

Thanks for that ill look into it but the deals were for Santa ponsa and still are £180 pp all inclusive 3 nights with flights it just looked a great deal. As for the romance bit we've been together 12 years it's peace & quiet we want haha

notts
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sorry about this

Hi we go to santa ponsa a lot would not recommend all inclusive because there are a lot of bars to visit and are reasonably priced ,my husband and I and our friends are staying at the holiday centre over easter but self catering because the restaurants in resort are really good especially the ribs place just down from the hotel...

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,596 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sorry about this

at those prices it doesn't matter if you eat or drink out a bit so I would say go for it. Everyone has their own opinions, but at a price like that, you really can have the best of both worlds

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sorry about this

My thoughts exactly Annabelle even if we just have the odd snack or drinks it'll be well worth that price

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,099 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sorry about this

Jeez, snap that up. A flight and transfer could cost that on it's own, let alone drinks around the pool all day long.

Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations