We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches in Santa Ponsa

8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beaches in Santa Ponsa

Hi Guys just wondering if anyone knew of any nice beaches in santa ponsa. I was there last May and visited the main beach and found it to be a bit dirty, I also went to the little cove beach but it was full of Spanish are there anymore??

Jungle Parc
Other Outdoor Activities, Other Nature & Parks, Theme Parks, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,573 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches in Santa Ponsa

How odd that a beach in Spain is full of Spanish! I'm surprised you found the main beach dirty, that hasn't been my experience. There are a few rocky coves, but nothing else you could really call a beach, sorry.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,566 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches in Santa Ponsa

Lol, as Annabelle says, how strange to find Spaniards on a beach in Mallorca, hobestly, they dont bite abd 9 times out of 10 are better mannered than most brits, you must have been unlucky with the main beach, it can get dirty after a storm but usually gets cleaned very quickly by the council. There is another very small beach at Costa de la Calms but to be honest the others are better.

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches in Santa Ponsa

Why would the nationality of people bother you? Unless your either A pretty racist or B planning to bother people with unwanted chat when they want to relax...

4. Re: Beaches in Santa Ponsa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 March 2014, 17:35
Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches in Santa Ponsa

Glad I don't have to listen to your language on holiday .... Bye Bye .

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,573 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beaches in Santa Ponsa

Let's hope I am not the only one to report this post as not family friendly. There is absolutely no need to use language like that on this (or any other) forum.

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beaches in Santa Ponsa

What did I miss? haha

8. Re: Beaches in Santa Ponsa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa