We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

evening temperature at Easter

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
228 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
evening temperature at Easter

First time in majorca at April, normally go August. What is it like on a night is it denim shorts temps or is it jeans and cardgan/hoody wear. I am struggeling to know what to pack for us all. Thanks

Killarney, Ireland
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: evening temperature at Easter

hopefully daytime will be nice and warm, but for sure bring the cardigan for the evening, mallorca is wonderfull, enjoy :)

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: evening temperature at Easter

More than likely jeans and cardigan. Probably similar to England in the day currently. I tend to wear trousers on an evening when I visit in April and a quilted jacket if we go for a walk on an evening. You can get a breeze, which can be quite cool. 11 days to go - gettting excited now.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
228 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: evening temperature at Easter

Thanks think i will pack jeans and jumpers for evening then. 12 days for us staying club santa ponsa got cases down today.

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: evening temperature at Easter

You might like to look at this as the days go by!

aemet.es/es/…andratx-id07005

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
228 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: evening temperature at Easter

Thank you ive been looking at accu weather extended forecast the days seem to be sunny so hopefully it will stay that way.

6. Re: evening temperature at Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations